If you find yourself with a technical problem, please check our knowledge base for frequently asked questions on our customer support portal. Here you will be able to browse our knwoeldge base.
If you already have an open ticket and you want to review it online or add comments then you can also do this from here.
You have to log in to submit or update a ticket. if you are an existing customer of Aldous Systems your login will be your email address and you can use Forgot Password to reset your password if you need to. This is completely seperate to your login for our trade website. If you are not an existing customer, then you have the option to register as a new user.
We also have an old Kowledge Base that is no longer used but has many useful articles. Here is a link to the legacy Knowledge Base http://www.aldoussystems.co.uk/KB
If you could not find the solution you were looking for in our knowledge base then feel free to call or email us on:
+44 (0)1296 719582
You can also fill out the form below which will automatically create a case and inform us of the issue. We aim to respond to technical support requests within 24 hours of them being raised.
Before doing these, we encourage you to run through the following list:
• Have you checked all the cabling including testing any Cat5e cables for continuity in case of a damaged cable.
• Have you checked you are using the latest firmware and the software for the devices you are having trouble with.
• Have you tried power cycling the device in question.
• Have you checked the manual for the information you are looking for
• If this is a control system, have you re-uploaded the project to see if this clears the problem.