Furman CN-3600S E
Designed for Commercial A/V Installations in 220V-240V regions, the CN-3600 SE combines robust control capabilities via SmartSequencing™ Technology, advanced AC protection, AC noise filtration, and optional compatibility with the BlueBOLT® Remote Power and Energy Management Platform (BB-RS232 adaptor required, sold separately).
The new CN-3600 SE is one of the first products to feature Furman’s SmartSequencing™ technology, which allows large and complex A/V systems to be safely powered on and off with a simple press of a button or turn of a key, even by nontechnical personnel. SmartSequencing’s bidirectional communications between installed units enables a primary unit to control and sequence multiple secondary units, ensuring multizone electronic systems are powered on and off safely and dependably from a single control point across an entire installation. Units can be connected via current loop at runs of more than 1,000 feet with backwards compatibility with Furman’s legacy sequencers.
In addition, the CN-3600 SE offers robust control options, equipped with RS-232 ports and command sets for integration with control systems. An optional RS-232-to-Ethernet adaptor (sold separately) adds full IP-addressability to the unit, allowing it to be controlled, programmed, and monitored from a smartphone, tablet, PC, or any Web-enabled device via Telnet, direct HTTP connection, or Panamax/Furman’s BlueBOLT®-hosted remote power and energy management platform.
CN-3600S E Features at a Glance
- Surge Protection - Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) Technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration - Linear Filtration Technology (LiFT) reduces AC noise linearly across a very wide bandwidth for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection - Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) circuity safely powers down itself and connected equipment during unsafe voltage periods.
- SmartSequencing™ - SmartSequencing allows bidirectional, safe sequenced power up/down operations via the push of a button or turn of a key.
- Diagnostic Lights - Diagnostic lights provide valuable system information including power quality, “Protectection Ok” indicator, and Extreme Voltage indicator.
- 16 Amp Output Current - 16 amp maximum current capacity with incorporated 16 amp thermal circuit breaker.
- Remote Access (RS-232) - RS-232 compatibility & command set provide integration with control systems, open source and control programming.
- BlueBOLT Compatible® - BlueBOLT provides remote access to reboot components, power equipemnt on/off, and monitor power quality via the internet from anywhere in the world.
- Nine Total Outlets - The CN-3600 SE contains eight rear panel IEC C13 outlets and one front panel IEC C13 outlet.
CN-3600S E Specifications
- Line Voltage 240 (Volts)
- Shipping Info
- Length 22.2 (Inches)
- Width 15 (Inches)
- Height 4.3 (Inches)
- Weight 12.2 (Lbs)
- Unit of Measure Each
- UPC 654061028499
- Master Pack Qty 2
- Other Specifications
- AC Voltage Input Range 180-270VAC, 50/60Hz
- Maximum AC Current Rating 16 amps (Thermal breaker)
- AC Cord 1.5mm2x3, 2.5m Long, black, IEC C19 Female to Schuko CEE 7/7 Male Plug
- Rear Panel Outlets 1 IEC C13 pair (Unswitched), 3 IEC C13 pairs (Sequenced, each pair is controlled by separate relay)
- Front Panel 1 IEC C13 (Unswitched)
- Surge/Under-Overvoltage Protection AC Surge Protection Series Multi-Stage Protection SMP
- Spike Protection Mode Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage 375V peak @ 6,000 volts/3,000 amps
- Response Time 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current 6,500 Amps
- AC Undervoltage Protection EVS, 175VAC+/-3VAC
- AC Overvoltage Protection EVS, 275VAC+/-5VAC
- AC Overvoltage Reset Modes Manual and Auto-reset (configurable)
- AC Filtering LiFT
- Noise Attenuation Linear, 10dB @10KHz, 40dB@100KHz, 50dB@500KHz
- Operating Temperature Range 5C (40F) to 40C (105F) degrees
- Humidity Range <90% rH (Relative Humidity)
- Keyswitch Front panel, 3-position keyswitch (On, Off, Remote)
- Keys Included, 1 pair
- Pushbutton Switch Front panel, hidden by security cover
- Circuit Breaker Front panel, pushbutton, 20A Thermal Breaker
- Front panel diagnostic indicators Primary link, Secondary link, Ethernet, Remote off, Delay 1, Delay 2, Delay 3, Power, Protection OK, Extreme Voltage
- Front Panel DIP Switches Front panel. Hidden by security cover, 1 Minute Delay, 2 Minute Delay, 4 Minute Delay, Force Off NO/NC, 12V Mode On/Off BND Mode On, Momentary/Maintained, Primary/Secondary, EVS Reset Auto/Manual
- Potentiometer Front panel, hidden by security cover, fine tune delay adjust
Control/Status/Triggering (Rear Panel)
+5-30VDC In, 12VDC (12mA) Out
- SmartSequencing Phoenix 4-Pin Connector, Screw Terminals, Primary & Secondary Links (Current Loop - 1000’ nominal)
- Remote Terminal Phoenix 4-Pin Connector With Screw Terminals; +12V, STAT, REM, GND (Class 2 Wiring)
- Force Off/Delay 3 Terminal Phoenix 5-Pin Connector With Screw Terminals, FORCE OFF, DELAY 3 (Class 2 Wiring)
- RS-232 Compatible Yes, DB-9 Connector
- IP Addressability Optional, via BB-RS232 Ethernet/RS-232 Adaptor (sold separately) for IP control via Telnet, HTTP, BlueBOLT®
- Voltmeter Available with RS-232/Ethernet option, ± 2VAC accuracy
- Ammeter Available with RS-232/Ethernet option, ±1A accuracy
- Power Consumption (No Load) 10 Watts
- Safety Agency NRTL-C, RoHS Compliant
- Additional Information
Warranty 15 Year Limited Warranty SKU CN-3600S-E
- Related Products