If you find yourself with a technical problem, please check our knowledge base for frequently asked questions. Many issues have been resolved and their solutions are all catagorised under the respective manufacturers.
Click here to go to our Knowledge Base
If you could not find the solution you were looking for in our knowledge base then feel free to call or email us on:
You can also fill out the form below which will automatically create a case and inform us of the issue. We aim to respond to technical support requests within 24 hours of them being raised.
Before doing these, we encourage you to run through the following list:
• Have you checked all the cabling including testing any Cat5e cables for continuity in case of a damaged cable.
• Have you checked you are using the latest firmware and the software for the devices you are having trouble with.
• Have you tried power cycling the device in question.
• Have you checked the manual for the information you are looking for
• If this is a control system, have you re-uploaded the project to see if this clears the problem.