FR-DUET Duet Music Server
1U rackmountable music server, the perfect solution for whole home audio systems!
NEW: We've added a USB source to the Duet. It now comes with a USB DAC and is capable of three discrete sources.
The Duet was designed with input from leading integrators to answer the most common audio needs in one chassis.
The primary zone utlizes a Swiss-made Burr Brown DAC to ensure that you receive the highest quality sound from your premium streaming music apps or your own digital music collection. Unlike consumer products such as Sonos, it supports 24/192 tracks and can output 192kHz/24-bit sound. Along with the popular streaming apps, it also syncs to multiple iTunes accounts and acts as an AirPlay receiver for a customer's mobile music collection.
The Duet features three discrete sources housed in a fanless 1U chassis with included rack ears. Need more sources? Simply add another Solo or Duet. The Duet uses the latest Ovation Summit OS to give you great reliability and the easiest setup yet. The Summit OS adds support for multiple iTunes accounts within the home and backs them up automatically to any attached USB hard-drive. You pick the size of HDD needed and you no longer need to keep those host computers on when listening to your iTunes collections.
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 13"W x 7"D
- Weight: 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Operating temperature: 32°F-104°F
- Electrical: 100-240V, 5.25v DC, 2 amp
- Internal Storage Capacity: N/A
- Connectors: 2x RCA analog audio outputs, RJ45 Ethernet, Power, USB
- File formats supported: Apple lossy & Apple Lossless (AAC & ALAC), MP3, OGG Vorbis, WMA and FLAC
FR-DUET Features at a Glance
- Two discrete sources
- 1U chassis with included rack ears
- Full 192 kHz - 24 bit HD Audio
- Audiophile Burr Brown DAC
- 24/192 HD track support
- Fanless chassis for quiet performance
- Runs on less than 3 watts of power
- Two-way driver for seamless integration with ELAN
- Music sources includes:
- Many popular streaming services
- Multiple iTunes synchronization & backup
- Internet radio stations
- Other music files on network
- Apple AirPlay