DetailsAVProConnect’s AC-SW62-UHD (aka EasyStreet) is a robust multi-format matrix switch designed for small offices, classrooms and conference rooms. This 6x2 matrix is designed to be an ALL-IN-ONE solution for the active office allowing for multiple input types, including HDMI (x3), VGA, DisplayPort. In addition to the local inputs, it has a HDBaseT input that is compatible with the AC-EX100WPP-UHD so you can use a Wall Plate Transmitter from anywhere in the room, or a separate room all together!
You have two outputs with this matrix, one is HDBaseT (Cat6) and the other is HDMI. Being a matrix, you have the ability to have different sources displayed on two displays at once.
You can use RS232 or IR to control the unit in addition to being able to pass RS232 and IR signals to the the remote end over the HDBaseT output. Analog audio extraction is also available for a zoned or local audio system.
Simple, intuitive and automatic control makes this unit the ideal "leave in the room" matrix. The user have an "Auto" option where the unit defaults to the last plugged in device, or simple one button control for each output. Efficiency is the name of the game with this matrix.Key benefits of using AC-SW62-UHD:
1) ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION: This unit supports 4K resolutions for today's modern office. As displays get larger and PC's output more 4K content, 4K is ever more necessary in this environment. Utilizing high resolution allows the user to share higher quality marketing and draft images and makes presentations sharper and view-able for larger audiences.
2) DISTANCE: By using AC-EX100WPP-UHD-T, the transmission distance for HD 1080P is 100 meters (330ft) & 4K is up to 70 meters (230ft) into the matrix! You can additionally go 70M (230ft) on 1080P, 40M (131ft) on 4K from the HDBaseT output to a display.
3) AUTO SENSING: This matrix is designed to be a "Set it & forget it" piece of hardware. When the user plugs in their device (BYOD), the matrix automatically senses the signal and makes it active. If more than one inputs are in use, there is a simple button on the front to toggle inputs for each output.
4) CONTROL: Simple front panel control, IR and RS232 control is available.
5) POWER: The EasyStreet is capable of powering both the HDBaseT input device or transmitter (AC-EX100WPP-UHD or AC-EX100-UHD-T) as well as the HDBaseT receiver (AC-EX70-UHD-R). This eliminates unnecessary power supplies and cleans up the installation dramatically.
6) MULTI-FORMAT: The Multi-format design allows you to leave this "in-room" matrix comfortable without having to supply a plethora of adapters. You have input options for VGA, DisplayPort, and 3x HDMI. In addition if you use the AC-EX100-WPP Transmitter, you have another HDMI and VGA input.
keep your install clean with mounting options for the Easy Street Matrix
Mounting ears that come with the switch allow you to mount this switch on the wall, under a desk or anywhere you needed to.
If you are placing this switch in a standard sized rack we also have an option for you. These rack ears screw directly into the 6x2 allowing you to place you switch into any rack. Part number AC-SW62-RACK-EARS.
Buy AC-SW62-UHD Now
- The efficient user interface makes it an ideal "leave in room" device for conference rooms that the end user can control simply.
- Conference/huddle room configurations where many sources types can be used, DisplayPort, HDMI and VGA
- HDBaseT In and Out for large auditorium type scenarios.
- Lecture halls and instructor led classrooms where the instructor can have total control of remote and local inputs
- Auto sensing, so the end user has ZERO configuration
- In-Home media rooms with one or two displays and a need for multiple, fast switching , inputs
- Anywhere where a reliable, simple to use switch is necessary.
Full Feature Set
- 3x HDMI 2.0 Inputs
- DispayPort & VGA Inputs
- HDBaseT Input (w/ PoE for Wall Plate Transmitter)
- HDMI & HDBaseT Matrix Outputs
- 4K 30 4:4:4, 4K60 4:2:0 (HDMI input Only)
- HDR 4:2:2 12 Bit Support (HDMI input Only)
- DCI 2K, 1080P, 1920x1080x60 (VGA Support)
- 4K 30 4:4:4, 4K60 4:2:0 (DisplayPort)
- HDCP 2.2 & Earlier Supported
- 100M (330ft) 0n 1080P, Up to 70m (230ft) on 4K (Cat6a) In
- 70M (230ft) On 1080P, 40M (131ft) on 4K (Cat6a) Out
- PoE provider for AC-EX100WPP-UHD-T Wall Plate Tx
- PoE Provider for AV-EX70-UHD-R Receiver
- Fast Switching
- Plug & Play auto input sensing
- Simple “One-touch” front panel controls
- Analog audio extraction
- RS232 & IR Control
- RS232 & IR pass through to HDBaseT Rx
- Compatible with HDBaseT displays, projectors, AVR's
- Designed for the conference/classroom room so your customer can focus on their meetings, not their video system.
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos.
In The BoxAC-SW62-UHD
- AC-SW62-UHD (Matrix)
- IR Emitter
- IR Receiver
- Mounting Ears
- 4 ~ 3-pin terminal plugs
- 1 ~ 5-pin terminal plug
- 48v Power Supply
- Operating Instructions
- Additional Information
- Related Products