AVProConnect’s auto-switching HDBaseT Table Top transmitter is a dual input VGA & HDMI auto sensing HDBaseT (over single CAT5e or better) Transmitter. Simplify installations in schools, offices, meeting rooms and huddle rooms. Once integrated into your client’s system he now has the perfect solution for sharing information from any computer or source. This unit is designed to work flawlessly with all PC, VESA and traditional resolutions 4K 60Hz 4:2:0 8-bit & HDR 4:2:2 12 BIT. VGA supports DCI 2K, 1080P, 1920x1200x60. In addition to its compact and robust design, it transmits the digital signal up to 100 meters (328’) giving you ultimate flexibility, especially in large rooms like libraries or auditorium style rooms/ classrooms. AVProConnect's Military grade performance insures system stability for years to come.
Key benefits of using AC-EX100TT-UHD-T:
1) ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION: The length of manufactured HDMI cable is unchangeable after it is made and they are unreliable after about 25FT. Additionally, HDMI connectors can only be terminated in specialized factory environment due to its extremely high frequencies and high density. This does not allow installers or users to remake or make cables on a DIY basis. CAT-5E/6A cables are available widely and can be reworked easily by the installer or end-user. Our AC-EX100TT-UHD-T supports 4K up to 70M (230ft) with crystal clear 4K Resolution & 100M (330ft) on 1080P 2) DISTANCE: By using AC-EX100TT-UHD-T, the transmission distance for HD 1080P is 100 meters (330ft) & 4K is up to 70 meters (230ft) 3) AUTO SENSING: This transmitter is designed to be a "Set it & forget it" piece of hardware. When the user plugs in their device (BYOD), the Table Top Transmitter automatically senses the signal and makes it active. If both inputs are in use, there is a simple button on the front to toggle inputs. 4) CONTROL: IR & RS-232 allow control of a rack or standalone projector or display. 5) POWER: No local power required when you use the AC-EX100-UHD- R2. Power is provided by ultra-stable ieee PoE technology. Optionally you can power it locally for use with any HDBaseT Receiver. 6) RS232 CONTROL: You can control switching and EDID using RS232 control of the local device.
- HDMI 2.0 & VGA auto sensing Inputs
- 4K 30 4:4:4, 4K60 4:2:0
- HDR 24FPS 4:2:2 12 Bit Support
- HDCP 2.2 & Earlier Supported
- 100M (330ft) 0n 1080P, Up to 70m (230ft) on 4K (Cat6a)
- Bi-Directional PoE, (ieee Standard)
- I-Pass for control system direct control
- Bi Directional IR & RS232 pass through
- Ethernet Hub
- Compatible with HDBaseT displays, projectors, AVR's
- Designed for the conference/classroom room so your customer can focus on their meetings, not their video system.
Attribute AC-EX100TT-UHD-T Video Resolutions Up to 4K60 4:2:0 & 4K30 4:4:4 VESA Resolutions Up to 2560x2048 (QSXGA) HÖR Resolutions 4K24 4:2:2 12 bit. 4K24 4:2:0 10 bit VGA Resolutions Up to DCI 2K, 1080P 60, 1900x1080x60 Color Space YUV, RGB (CSC: Rec. 601. Rec. 709, BT2020. DCI, PB D6S00) Chroma Subsampeling 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0 Supported Oeep Color Up to 12 bit w/ 4K Audio Formats Supported PCM 2.0 Ch. LPCM S.l & 7.1. Dolby Digtal, DTS S.l, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio. Oolby Atmos Distance 1080P 100M (330 Feet) Distance 4K & HDR 70M (230 Feet) (With CAT6a/7) Bandwidth 10.2 Gbps CEC Yes HDCP HDCP 2.2 and Earlier Ethernet 10/100 Operating Temprature 23 to 12S*F (-5 to 5ГС) Storage Temperature -4 to 140*F (-20 to 60*C) Humidity Range 5*90% RH (No Condensation) Power Consumption 8 Watts (16.5 When Paired) Power Supply Input: AC 100-240V " 50/60H* Output: DC 5V 2A (MINI USB) Dimensions (Unit Only Height/Depth/Width) mm: 25 x 85 x 138 inch: 1x3.35x5.43 Weight (Unit) .3lbs/.14kg Weight (Packaged) .8lbs/.36kg
- Additional Information